Sant’Anna in Camprena Church

The Church, dedicated to Saint Anne, mother of Mary (mother of Jesus), was completed and consecrated in 1517, keeping its original features in later centuries.
The Interior of the Church has a Latin cross plan, with a nave, a protruding transept and choir quadrangular with a small semicircular apse.
Along the walls of the church there are thirteen seventeenth-century paintings depicting scenes from the life of Saint Bernardo Tolomei.
At the Centre of the choir, on the floor, is the pipe organ [built in 1788 by Filippo Tronci for the Church of San Francesco di Fiesole and purchased in 1914 by the Bishop of Chiusi and Pienza