The pieve dei Santi Giusto e Clemente is a Catholic Church located in Casciano, municipality of Murlo.
The presence of a convent dedicated to san Giusto would have given in Casciano as “women“. Suppressed in 1463, his Church received the dignity of pieve di Murlo. The today’s building, referring to the late Romanesque period, has a Latin cross plan with a single nave, with a protruding transept and scarsella Terminal. The building appears devoid of decorative character, except for the window of the façade, adorned with a ring-shaped ring, distinguished by a color motif. The simple architrave Portal is surmounted by an arch.