San Michele Arcangelo Parish Church

The parish is recalled by 1214; in 1475 he was decorated of the triptych with St. Michael and other Saints by Benvenuto di Giovanni, then transferred to the Bishop’s Parish and replaced by a copy. It was completely restored in the early 20th century in neo-Gothic style: inside were built three altars in sandstone with a rich marble tabernacle on the high altar. He had a remarkable recovery for the community activities new world who founded one of its centres, engaging in a constant action for recovery of the architectural structure that ended in 1997 with the restoration of both the church building that appendages. The Church was adorned with a new Tabernacle sculpted by Clare Tambani (1997).

 

Risultati immagini per FOtO Pieve di San Michele Arcangelo (Montepertuso)

 

geographic coordinates