Sant’Innocenza a Piana Parish Church

Documented by 1081, looks like a fortified body, with the typical features of the Sienese 13th-14th century military architecture; one side is made up of the Church. This one, made of brick, like most of the complex, but with rows of stone in the simple façade, has a single nave with trusses in sight, but resents suggestions that already Gothic quadrilateral Chapel ends, covered with a barrel vault with Gothic-arched Lancet Windows. Inside are visible traces of a fourteenth-century fresco with St. Christopher and of another fresco, fragmented, too, where the figure of the Blessed Franco da Grotti